estudioHerreros SLP values your trust and respects your right to privacy, complying with current legislation on the protection of personal data, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April (RGPD) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD).
2. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
The controller is the one who determines the purposes and means of the processing of your personal data. In other words, the controller decides how and for what purposes personal data is processed.
3. WHO IS YOUR CONTACT AT estudioHerreros SLP FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
If you have any questions or would like to receive more information about the processing or protection of your personal data, you can contact us through any of the following ways:
Data controller: estudioHerreros SLP
Registered office: C/ Boix y Morer 6, 8º izda de Madrid (Spain)
Telephone: +34 911 781 998
4. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
A personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
5. WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY estudioHerreros SLP?
a) Identifying data: name, surname, identification document (tax identification number or code, foreigner identification number, passport or residence permit).
b) Contact data: postal address, e-mail address, landline phone number, cell phone number.
c) Electronic data: IP address, device type and identification, browser type and language, domain through which you access the Website, browsing data, activity on the Website.
6. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
estudioHerreros SLP collects and processes the personal data that you voluntarily provide us with, specifically:
∙ When contacting us through any means that we make available to you through the Website;
∙ when you send us your CV through our e-mail address in order to participate in personnel selection processes.
You guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them duly updated.
7. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR? PURPOSES AND LAWFULLNESS OF THE PROCESSING
En general, los datos de carácter personal que voluntariamente nos proporciona y que recopilamos se usan para procesar sus solicitudes de información o envío de su currículum vitae y para proporcionarle un servicio de alta calidad. Los propósitos específicos para los cuales procesamos sus datos personales se detallan a continuación:
- To process any request for information, the legal basis for the processing is your consent by sending it to us.
- To manage your participation in a selection process as a candidate: in order to offer you job opportunities that best suit your profile, we must process certain information about you. To do so, we will limit ourselves to asking you for information that may help us to better select your profile, such as your name, age, contact information, education, career path and social security number (in addition, you may choose to share other information of interest with us). Where appropriate, and in accordance with local laws and requirements, we may also collect information relating to your health or diversity issues. The legal basis for the processing will be your consent.
- To ensure the security of our website and communications networks. In this case, the processing is based on the legitimate interest of estudioHerreros SLP to continuously improve its website and services and to understand the user’s needs in order to meet their expectations.
8. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will share or give third parties access to your personal data when doing so is necessary to achieve one of the purposes described below and in accordance with applicable law:
- Our suppliers. estudioHerreros SLP will communicate or allow access to your personal data to companies that provide services to us under a contract, when necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes described in the previous section. If any of these service providers need access to your personal data, they use it only to provide us with a service and in accordance with our instructions. We also require them to maintain the confidentiality and security of the data and to return or destroy the data when they no longer need it.
- Legal obligations: estudioHerreros SLP may communicate your personal data when the transfer is authorized by law or is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, including the transfer to the competent authorities, judges and courts. This includes compliance with requests made by the authorities in accordance with Law 10/2010 of 28 April on the prevention of money laundering and terrorism.
9. WHAT MEASURES DO WE APPLY TO KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SAFE?
estudioHerreros SLP adopts appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with current regulations to protect your personal data against any misuse, destruction, loss, accidental or unlawful modification, disclosure or unauthorized access, including those necessary to address any suspected data breaches.
10. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
estudioHerreros SLP will keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not decide to revoke your consent at any time.
Once the data are no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected or you decide to request the withdrawal of your consent, they will remain duly blocked for the sole purpose of meeting any liability or obligations that may arise from the processing thereof, after which period they will be deleted.
To determine an appropriate retention period for your data, we apply the following criteria:
a) Data submitted in order to participate in personnel selection processes will generally be retained for a period of 3 years, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the statute of limitations periods for actions provided for in the regulations.
b) The data submitted in your request for information will be kept until your request has been resolved. c) When cookies are installed on your device, the data will be retained in accordance with the applicable legal requirements and recommendations issued by the competent authorities.
11. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have a number of rights in relation to the collection and processing of your personal data. The exercise of these rights will be free of charge for you, except in cases where manifestly unfounded or excessive requests are made, especially for repetitive reasons.
These rights are as follows:
a) Right to information: You have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible manner, in clear and simple language, about the use and processing of your personal data.
b) Right of access: You have the right to request from us, any time that we confirm if we are processing your personal data, that we provide you with access to said data and to the information about their processing and to get a copy of said data. Any such copy of your personal data shall be free although the request for additional copies could be subject to a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. On our part, we shall be able to request that you give proof of your identity or ask you for more information necessary to handle your request.
c) Right to rectification: You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate, outdated or incomplete personal data that concerns you. You may also request that any incomplete personal data be completed, even through an additional statement.
d) Right to erasure: You have the right to request your personal data be erased when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. However, this right is not absolute so that estudioHerreros SLP may continue to keep them duly blocked in the cases provided by applicable law.
e) Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data which means that we may continue to store it, but not continue to process it if any of the following conditions are met:
– you contest the accuracy of the data, for a period of time that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the data;
– the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the data and request instead the limitation of its use;
– estudioHerreros SLP no longer needs the data for the purposes of processing, but you need them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims;
– You have objected to the processing, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons of estudioHerreros SLP prevail over yours.
f) Right to data portability: You have the right to have your data transmitted to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. This right applies when the processing of your personal data is based on consent or the performance of a contract and such processing is carried out by automated means.
g) Right to object: This right allows you to object to the processing of your personal data, including profiling. We will not be able to comply with your right only when we process your data if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
h) Right to withdraw consent: Where we have obtained your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. In this way, we will stop carrying out that specific activity for which you had previously consented, unless there is another reason that justifies the continuity of the processing of your data for these purposes, in which case, we will notify you of this situation.
i) Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority: You have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, details of which are available at http://www.agpd.es.
You may send us a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a document proving your identity and providing the necessary details to process your request.
Date of last update: November 2021